"CUBO" Skewer Making Box - IN STOCK.
Make 100 skewers simply and faster than you would by hand.
Ever made your favorite skewer but didn't have time to make more? This clever box is designed for 1 person to make 100 skewers at a time and all you need is bamboo skewers and a long thin knife.
Ideal for bamboo skewers of 25cm in length, you can make any type of meat, veg or fruit skewer - its up to your imagination.
WOW your family and friends next time with a skewer party with these bite size morsels - especially if you have a skewer charcoal BBQ which then makes it fun and exciting to watch and eat.
Try out our "Arrosticini" recipe - Make skewers using a leg of lamb but make sure you include approximately 20% of lamb fat in between layers. Cook over charcoal making sure you have the fat reducing and is flavoring the meat, then sprinkle with salt and serve up piping hot. It's irresistible!
- Stainless steel cage with knife slicing slots (2mm wide slots).
- Hard plastic top and bottom covers with 100 hole guides for skewers. (3mm DIA holes).
- Includes 1 stainless steel metal skewer (to help pre-skewer before bamboo is inserted) and stainless steel sheet square (to help push out skewers at the same time when lifting top off)
- Box size approximately 16 x 16 x 16cm
- Produces skewers on bamboo with a depth of 14 x 14mm and approximately 11cm of length.
USAGE TIPS: Best practice is to pre-soak skewers at least 1 hour before using with box. Note that bamboo may swell with water so use skewers that have a dia of 3mm or less.
Use a filleting or ham slicer to cut through. Note that the thickness of the knife should be 1mm from tip to handle so as you can slice through without jamming knife in the slots.