Binchotan White Charcoal 10kg box
Binchotan White Charcoal - 10KG Box
Made from specially selected hard wood that is dried and hand-stacked into brick ovens where the temperature is meticulously controlled at 4 stages (200°C, 400°C, 550°C,900°C) over a span of 8 weeks.
Finally, air is let in rapidly so heat spikes to reach an intense 1200°C. This permanently alters the charcoal’s internal structure – forming Binchotan and giving it it’s unique characteristics.
This is specially cut to size is to fit most Japanese style yakitrori grills, compact Ceramic BBQs and table top grills.
• 100% Natural, No chemicals added
• Extremely dense
• Long lasting up to 3-4 or more hours in an open grill
• High, Consistent heat
• Very Low Ash, No smoke, No sparks, No odour
• Does not break easily into smaller pieces when burnt
• Metallic sound when hit against each other
• When oil from food drips down on charcoal, minimal wild flames
• Consistent, reliable quality for every shipment
Requires high heat to initiatiate burn. Can be snuffed out or dunked into water for reused later.
Made in Thailand