Binchotan White Charcoal 2.5kg
Binchotan White Charcoal - 2.5KG Box
Made from specially selected hard wood that is dried and hand-stacked into brick ovens where the temperature is meticulously controlled at 4 stages (200°C, 400°C, 550°C,900°C) over a span of 8 weeks.
Finally, air is let in rapidly so heat spikes to reach an intense 1200°C. This permanently alters the charcoal’s internal structure – forming Binchotan and giving it it’s unique characteristics.
This is specially cut to size is to fit most Japanese style yakitrori, hibachi or shichirin grills. Perfect for smaller compact Ceramic table top Kamado style BBQs as well.
• 100% Natural, No chemicals added
• Extremely dense
• Long lasting up to 3-4 or more hours in an open grill
• High, Consistent heat
• Very Low Ash, No smoke, No sparks, No odour
• Does not break easily into smaller pieces when burnt
• Metallic sound when hit against each other
• When oil from food drips down on charcoal, minimal wild flames
Requires high heat to initiatiate burn. Can be snuffed out or dunked into water for reused later.
Made in Thailand