Binchotan-Style Fruitwood Compressed Log Brixs 10kg
FYRO BINCHOTAN-STYLE COMPRESSED FRUITWOOD CHARCOAL LOG BRIQUETES
100% Natural Compressed Fruitwood Sawdust Charcoal Briquette in Log form that cooks with impeccable heat, over hours and hours.
- Hardened Log Briquettes through a process similar to traditional Binchotan charcoal production.
- Stackable in your BBQ to facilitate easier lighting (can be lit with natural firelighters under a stack)
- Holds its shape well during burning (doesn't collapse to the point of poor heat)
- Burns cleanly with little to no smoke, no odour and low ash left. (Can be snuffed out and reused)
- Use in charcoal barbecues of any size, from small table top hibachi to bigger grills, kettles, kamados or offset BBQ smokers.
The real deal natural wood charcoal with ZERO chemical or mineral additives, guaranteed.
Only the good stuff, from sustainable tree sources coming from fruit farms.
Easily to store 10KG box.
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED & ECO-FRIENDLY
FYRO Charcoal guarantee. Sourced from sustainable fruit tree plantations, to benefit the local communities and farmers.
High purity. Burns extra clean. No odour or annoying fumes to taint your food.
Intelligent heat control. Burns hotter, longer, cleaner. Low ash, easy clean up. Extremely consistent burn with the taste of charcoal BBQ flavour we all crave.
Made in Thailand