FYRO Coconut Charcoal Pillow Briquettes 10kg
Super Premium Coconut Charcoal
Made from eco-friendly crushed and compressed coconut shells, with exceptional burning qualities and great for lasting through those long grilling sessions.
- 100% All Natural
- Sustainably-sourced (from coconut waste shells)
- Contains no nasty minerals or chemicals, and uses vegetable starch binder.
- burns slow with minimal flareups or large flames.
- Low Ash residue aprroximately 4-7%.left behind.
- no sparks and very even heat for better grilling tempurature control
- can be extingished and left overs reused on your next cook.
When lighting, it burns cleanly and is virtually smokeless, and odourless. Once it lights, it burns up to 2-3 times longer than regular charcoal, so that you do not need to keep topping up your grill with charcoal, making it extremely competitive price-performance wise for every hour of grilling.
- Ignition, allow 25-30 mins to reach grilling tempurature. Use firelighters to start.
- Direct grilling burn time 3-4 hours BUT longer when using for low and slow depending on smoker.
- High heat over 700+C at full burn intensity when grilling in an open barbecue with ample airflow.
Made in Thailand