High Quality Plantation Wood Charcoal
Preimium Grade -Natural - Eco Friendly Branch charcoal with Binchotan quality charaterisitics.
10KG Bag with various sized branch wood inside.
Its created using plantation sourced wood and carbonized in a special kiln which reaches up to 600°C in temperature, in a controlled burn for 3 weeks before cooling. The charcoal is then quality sorted and cut to size.
This unique production ensures that the charcoal is long burning with high quality, resitant to crumbling into fines and not as brittle compared to traditional charcoal.
Will also hold its shape whilst burning and releases clean heat with no sparks or smoke.
Hit two pieces of this charcoal together and one may thing its is Binchotan! Its almost Binchotan, but for a fraction of the price.
• 100% Natural, No chemicals added
• From sustainable sources
• Long Burning Duration
• Does not break easily into smaller pieces when burnt
• Low Ash, No smoke, no sparks, no odour
• Great, consistent heat
• No wild flame flare up when oil from food drips on it
• Light metallic tinkling sound almost like Binchotan White Charcoal
Made in Thailand