LG900 with Smoke Cabinet Clearance Special
Louisiana Grill LG900 Wood Pellet Grill Bunlded with Louisiana Grill Cold Smoke Cabinet - Supported by IMPORTER WARRANTY & BACKUP (GrillPro in SA)
Bonus 3 x BBQr's Delight Hickory 9kg pellet fuel bags.
The LG900 has Indirect/Direct Flame Cooking with Standard Flame broiler
The advantages of the LG Series LG900 include:
- Assembled size: 110cm wide, 60cm deep, 111cm high
- Bottom cooking area 84cm wide x 50cm deep
- Top shelf cooking area 72cm wide x 25cm deep
- Heavy duty construction, including solid bottom shelf.
- Largest overall cooking surface area in its class.
- Large removable enamel coated upper rack which comes included
- 82° – 315°C (180° – 600° F) Temperature Range.
- 5 degree incremental temperature control.
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel removable burn grate.
- Direct high temp grill Set-Up in seconds.
- Multifunctional, programmable food probe.
- Indirect Smoke, Roast, Bake, Sear and High Temp Grill.
- Easy-to-clean enamel-coated cast iron grills.
- Shorter, larger diameter auger, which avoids blockages completely.
- CERTIFIED FOR ELECTRICAL SAFETY IN AUSTRALIA
Hot / Cold Smoke Cabinet
Mount this cabinet to your LG900 grill for dedicated smoking and curing. Ideal for adding flavour to fish, game or cheese.
Dimesions: 50cm wide, 53cm deep, 61cm high (plus chimney).
- Dedicated cold smoke cabinet add-on
- Includes 5 racks – 36 wide, 49cm deep each
- A damper allows control of air flow from the main grill as well as vents in the smoke cabinet.
- Minimum smoking temperature is dependent on ambient temperature.
- Dual thermometer positioned high and low on the front allow you to carefully monitor temperature.
- Magnetic latch holds door snuggly closed.
Please request shipping quote to your post code if you can not pick up in Leichhardt NSW.
NOTE: we reserve the right to cancel and refund the order if ship cost paid is lower than actual cost if you choose not to contact us prior to purchase.