ProAccurate® Meat/Poultry Ovenproof Thermometer - Glow
IRM200-GLOW - ProAccurate® Meat/Poultry Ovenproof Thermometer - Glow
The IRM200 is perfect for professional results with meats and poultry.
•5"/12.7 cm stem
• Durable laboratory glass lens
• Stainless steel housing
1. Clean the thermometer stem before each use.
2. Insert the stem at least halfway into the meat or poultry, making sure that it is not inserted into a fatty deposit or dressing. Fat and dressing tend to insulate the stem and will result in a lower temperature reading. This may result in overcooked food.
3. Slide the target marker to the desired temperature. Remove food from oven when it has reached this temperature.
4. Remove the thermometer with care and place it where it will not roll onto the floor oe cause burns.
CAUTION: The thermometer will be VERY HOT — DO NOT TOUCH WITH BARE HANDS.
5. This thermometer can be recalibrated. Use the BOIL TEST to check accuracy.
Note: Water boils at a lower temperature at higher altitudes. Note: Clean the thermometer stem before each use. Important: DO NOT LEAVE IN MICROWAVE.