Tom Douglas Rub w Love Salmon Rub 454g
Rub with Love Salmon Rub by Tom Douglas.
Large 1 lb / 454g plastic jar.
Tom’s first rub flavors “the best salmon in Seattle” at Etta’s restaurant, according to Northwest Palate Magazine. The rub is a combination of paprika, thyme, and brown sugar. It can also add sweet smoky flavor to pork or chicken.
GRILLED RUB WITH LOVE SALMON
Ingredients: Olive oil for brushing; About 5 tablespoons Rub with Love Salmon Rub on Eight salmon fillets, skin off. 1 lime & 1 lemon
-Fire up the charcoal grill for medium-hot direct heat.
- Lightly brush the salmon on both sides with oil.
- Generously coat the salmon fillets on both sides with the spice rub.
- Grill the salmon over direct heat, covered, with the vents open.
- Watch your salmon carefully while you are grilling to be sure the sugar in the rub doesn't burn.
- Move the salmon to a cooler part of the grill if necessary.
- The time it will take to cook the salmon will vary depending on the heat of the grill and the thickness of your fillets, about 9 to 12 minutes total time.
- When the salmon is cooked, remove the fillets from the grill and place them on a large platter.
- Using a microplane or other small grater, zest the lemon and the lime directly over the salmon.
Tom Douglas, is a Seattle-based chef who has been cooking up Pacific Northwest cuisine since the early eithies and is known for winning the 1994 James Beard Award for Best Northwest Chef.
Also bought items
American Hickory wood grilling plank for use on grill or in oven.
Grilling with planks is fun and adds flavor to your food. Ideal for grilling fish, chicken, pork, beef, ribs and vegetables. Try exciting items such as; loaded nachos, planked brie, and burgers. Simply soak the plank in water
Cedar Grilling Planks (2-Pack)
13cm wide x 28cm Long - for smaller salmon fillets
Cedar grilling planks are the fragrance and spice of the Pacific Northwest.
They pair well with salmon, other seafood, vegetables
Three Little Pigs™ Kansas City Competition BBQ Sauce - 19.5oz
Huff and Puff Competition BBQ Sauce has propelled the Three Little Pigs Barbecue Team to eight American Royal Championships and the Jack Daniel's World Championship in 2000. Their outstanding blend of spices and smoky
Three Little Pigs™ Kansas City Championship BBQ Rub - 12.5oz
If you are looking for a rub that wins championships - then look no further!
If there is one thing