Tom Douglas Rub w Love Salmon Rub 99g
Rub with Love Salmon Rub by Tom Douglas.
Small 99g plastic jar.
Tom’s first rub flavors “the best salmon in Seattle” at Etta’s restaurant, according to Northwest Palate Magazine. The rub is a combination of paprika, thyme, and brown sugar. It can also add sweet smoky flavor to pork or chicken.
GRILLED RUB WITH LOVE SALMON
Ingredients: Olive oil for brushing; About 5 tablespoons Rub with Love Salmon Rub on Eight salmon fillets, skin off. 1 lime & 1 lemon
-Fire up the charcoal grill for medium-hot direct heat.
- Lightly brush the salmon on both sides with oil.
- Generously coat the salmon fillets on both sides with the spice rub.
- Grill the salmon over direct heat, covered, with the vents open.
- Watch your salmon carefully while you are grilling to be sure the sugar in the rub doesn't burn.
- Move the salmon to a cooler part of the grill if necessary.
- The time it will take to cook the salmon will vary depending on the heat of the grill and the thickness of your fillets, about 9 to 12 minutes total time.
- When the salmon is cooked, remove the fillets from the grill and place them on a large platter.
- Using a microplane or other small grater, zest the lemon and the lime directly over the salmon.
Tom Douglas, is a Seattle-based chef who has been cooking up Pacific Northwest cuisine since the early eithies and is known for winning the 1994 James Beard Award for Best Northwest Chef.
Also bought items
Textured Salt To Enhance The Flavor In Any Dish.
Long enjoyed by chefs for its taste, texture and ease of use, Morton Coarse Kosher Salt is considered a fundamental ingredient that can be used to bring out the natural flavors of a wide variety of dishes. The coarse texture of Morton Kosher
Seaweed SALT - MOSHIO
Collected seaweed is allowed to dry in the sun until salt crystals formed. The crystals are then washed off into vats of sea water, creating a concentrated brine that could be boiled down to yield salt.
The beige color
Ancho Chile Peppers are dried Poblanos Chiles and have a sweet but moderatly mild hot flavor.
Ancho Powder is ground ancho (pablano) chile peppers. In other words, it is a chile powder. Ancho Chili is a dark Smokey chili with a deep rich flavor and mild to medium heat.
Sasachou Iwate specialty soy sauce 500ml
Raw soy sauce Made with Iwate Prefecture's raw materials and Hayake Ikeumi spirit
Dense soy sauce a unique fragrance and taste.