UUNI 3 PORTABLE WOOD-FIRED OVEN
UUNI 3 - Wood-Fired, Portable Pizza Oven.
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven.
Uuni 3 reaches 500°C in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive.
• Insulated body - for maintaining heat efficiency
• New Wood Pellet Burner - enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking
• 3 legs instead of 4 - making Uuni even more stable on any surface.
• New chimney clip - the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach.
Extreme 500°C heat
Uuni 3 gets up to 500°C which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread - ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times.
Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily and Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 500°C.
Lasts a lifetime
Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it but it just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area and you can use the Uuni 3 Cover / bag to keep your Uuni 3 looking pristine.
Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes.
• Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed
• Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2" (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”.
• Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2"
• Max pizza size: 13”
• Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3”
• Power: approx. 6 kWh
• Fuel: wood pellets
• Materials: 430 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
EASY TO USE.
1 - Fill the scoop in the UUNI 3 with FOOD GRADE wood pellets like BBQr's Delight 100% OAK or Green Mountain Grills GOLD Fuel pellets. (Note try to avoid heater fuel pellets as they may contain resins or other materials that maybe toxic whilst cooking close to your food).
2 - Use a blow torch or natural firelighters to start pellets burning (follow the manufacturers manual on lighting)
3 - Once pellets are alight, top up the hopper with pellets.
Also bought items
PREMIUM GOLD BLEND
This mellow blend of red oak, hickory, and maple subtly flavors your food without overpowering it. These are some of the hardest of the hardwoods and produce a long burn with modest smoke.
Premium Gold Blend Green Mountain Grills Pellets
Natural Wood Smoke in your Pellet Fired BBQ Grill
PREMIUM FRUITWOOD BLEND
A mixture of cherry, beech, and pecan wood (yes, pecan is a fruit!)
Green Mountain Grills manufacture Pellet Fuel Smokers as