THIS IS PRE-ORDER - Please note that this depends if we can meet minimum order quantity from manufacter.
The popularity of charcoal cooking has been steadily increasing over the past 10-years. To meet that demand Yoder Smokers has just introduced 2 new models that cater to the folks who are cooking for a crowd. The grills boast 864 and 1,152 square inches of cooking surface. Two other key features that cooks will immediately appreciate is the variable height charcoal basket and the ability to cook indirectly. The cart mount makes easy work out of positioning the grill.
Available in 2 models:
60c x 90cm / 24” x 36” (864 sq-in of cooking surface)
60cm x 120cm 24” x 48” (1,152 sq-in of cooking surface) - at higher price.
Key features include:
– Charcoal basket has 5 height adjustments for precise heat control
– Full length ash and grease tray slides out for easy adjustment
– Easily setup for indirect grilling
– 2 adjustable combustion air vents deliver even burn
– 10-gauge Stainless steel front shelf
– Grill body constructed from 10-gauge, lid from 12-gauge
– Charcoal basket constructed from 7-gauge steel
– Available on heavy duty wheels or on trailer mounts for fixing to BBQ Trailers