PICNIC portable charcoal BBQ - 40x30x11cm travel case
Ferraboli PicNic Charcoal Barbecue
No nuts or bolts - with minimal parts which all folds out and slots in quickly
Take anywhere design.... for the park, camping trip or just for home when you feel like cooking over charcoal!
Setup is easy - fold out the tube legs, unclip the latch and open lid. Take out the side supports and slot in to hold the lid as a windbreak. Start your charcoal on the internal raised ventilation tray and put the chrome grill at any of the 3 levels to start cooking.
Ground clearance when assembled and standing is approximately 31.5cm from the base of the BBQ to the ground, which keeps the heat from scotching whatever is underneath it - perfect if you want to cook on a raise platform like an outdoor picnic table.
Easy control of hot embers falling out as the unit does not have ventilation holes all way around except for the front ventilation port which draws air under the raised charcoal tray. Constructed of sheet steel and painted has a total weight of 5KG.
- Painted Steel BBQ that folds and closes into a travel case with a handle and measures 40cm long x 30cm deep and 11cm high. (image shows BBQ as case for travelling and when assembled)
- Solid tube legs approx 1.5cm dia that rotate out from under and with rubber feet.
- Full height when all open is 71.5cm to top of lid when raised to its windbreak position. From the ground to top of charcoal tray it is 42.5cm.
- Additional internal ventilation tray to suspend charcoal and allow ash to fall and collect below hot embers during use.
- Centre placed ventilation port opening at the front of BBQ which is under the charcoal suspension tray measuring 10.5cm W x 2cm H to allow air to enter for optimal burning performance.
- Chrome grill measures 39cm x 28cm and has an attached folding handle which folds in for travel and used to raise or lower grill whilst cooking.
Note: Do not use Barbecue during fire bans. Use under adult supervision. Paint can peel with heat to expose metal please keep dry to prevent rust.